Friday, June 08, 2007

Out of Pocket

Your host will be straying from the limb, so posts may be a little irregular for a week or so here.
So why not check out some oldie goldies:

"Daddy, like all great storytellers, never let inconvenient facts interfere with a good story. Apples don't fall far from the tree..."

Tuesday: Arachniphobia
Another embarrassing episode from Terrell's teaching career

Wednesday: Gun Control? How about Blog Control!
I conbined some tongue-in-cheek jibes at my sisters for our shared blog obsession with a serious response to questions about gun control.


Thursday: Beyond the Personal Magic
Just my second post: I imagined how I might have used a historical magic wand with only ten swoops left (and one bonus.)
"This morning at 11, I'll do what I have done the last several years on this special January Monday..."

"My party is held in a big tent with no burly security guards at the flap..."


Sunday: A River Walk
I posted this group of photos on our now-defunct Monthly Marathon.

Or if these don't appeal to you, check out our series of Poems to Start The Week...
Or look in on our three editions of Learning in the Great Outdoors...
Or check out the oldies in the sidebar---->

And who knows, maybe I'll find a way to post something new from afar........

No comments:

Post a Comment