Thursday, April 17, 2014

Turrentines

From Joan Shaw Turrentine's Facebook:



1977 - Lyn and Steve Turrentine were in Debbie Blanton's weddiing

1972 - Daddy was behind the camera - as usual.
Raymond Atkins
Terrell, you look like one of the original members of Iron Butterfly!

David Marlin Rains
You, David, Beth & Joan look like hippies pastedGraphic.png


Haley Elizabeth Shaw
My father.... No, just no...


Laurie Craw
Terrell, those striped pants. What were you THINKING? Now don't go digging out old pix of me and MY fashions....There are some real zingers in my past too. LOL

Ooops. I swore off FB for a week. Oh well.


Terrell Shaw
I was thinking, "I'm so purty, why I'll bet in 40 years the girls will STILL be noticing my snazzy seventies attire!" And you are. 

pastedGraphic_1.png


Ruth Baird Shaw
That was back in the dark ages when we had only 4 grandchildren!

Is this the Epworth Parsonage?


Bill Fortenberry
I'm pretty sure Terrell Shaw wore those pants to McHenry on more than one occasion. This decision was not held against him.
P.S. I don't know all the folks in this photo, but I am struck by the uncanny resemblance of the young man in glasses on the far left to Dow Turrentine, the gene pool is obviously deep.


Terrell Shaw
William, that's Dow's great uncle David, who also happens to be my baby brother. 

(And, of course, you recognize Dow's daddy , front left.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment