Monday, March 09, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Forging Fibs

 Only nine slots left for the Forging Fibs with Bil Lepp workshop! Teachers, librarians, and storytellers come join us. Just let me know in a message or comment and I'll reserve a place for you. The workshop will meet in the E.H. Young Theater on the beautiful Berry College Campus in Rome Georgia



Bil Lepp will lead a three hour workshop for storytellers on Saturday March 21, 9am - noon. Don’t miss it. We'll meet in the E.H. Young Theater on the beautiful Berry College campus. This takes place during the 2015 Big Fibbers Festival in Rome GA. Come learn how America’s favorite fibber comes up with his tales. The workshop is a separate charge ($35) from the Festival ($10 for each evening performance or $25 for all.) Y’all come!
Participation is limited. Let me know by e-mail or private message if you’d like to reserve a place in the workshop.

Current list of folks signed up:
Terrell Shaw Anthony Vinson Helen Keeler Delmas Franklin John Countryman Gary Greene Sara Beth Huntley Murray Friedman Lynn Friedman Ann Mitchell Kimberly Guenther Oberheu George Dean Dan McMichael Gregg Lewis Marvin Gardner Larry England


Larry England
Terrell I've been holding back account I don't know why but save me a slot and I'll try to figure out how to pay you guys for all this good stuff coming up.Appreciate that and hopefully I can get up early that Saturday.

Terrell Shaw I will add you to the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment