Sunday, April 05, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Trinity's Sunrise Service

 

The first of our four services this morning. About to head out to number 4.

Andi Woodworth
That would be five services, brother! It was a great day - thanks for being there so early!


Terrell Shaw
Now I know that a bunch of you young whippersnappers got together eleven minutes late across the street but I was a part of "only" four services. pastedGraphic.png

[All of you in bluejeans and other unholywear and probably slapping your hands together and singing one-line-jingles-repeated-ad-infinitum. Up starts! ;-)]


Andi Woodworth
Well fair enough - I only actually made it to three services myself, but I taught Sunday School, too. Does that count? And yes, there were blue jeans without holes pastedGraphic.png

And we sang "Christ is Risen" a whole bunch - it was fun!


Terrell Shaw
As long as you promise the jeans were wholly un-holey, I'll let you count SS, and we're even. 

pastedGraphic.png




No comments:

Post a Comment