Monday, June 01, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: The Riverwalk Today

My iPhone camera is greatly improved over its last iteration, but is still inadequate for a Great Blue Heron a football field away in the river.


http://normsfarms.com/elderberry-recipes/

Sarah Echols -- I'll pick the clusters, you wash, sort, cook and prepare the dishes. I'll also help eat.

Magnolia






Sweet Schrub
Deborah Lake Dawson
I have these all over my backyard. Mine are finished blooming now though.












Sheila and I were thrilled to run into two outstanding botanical experts on our Riverwalk. Richard T. Ware and Max Medley were...  ...checking out a "new" Leather Flower along the banks of the Oostanaula.

 ...checking out a "new" Leather Flower along the banks of the Oostanaula.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment