Monday, August 24, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Storytelling News

 I had a great time telling tales and talking about storytelling this morning with one of the drama classes at Coosa High. One more go-around this afternoon.

For our Ridge & Valley Tellers: There is no August meeting scheduled. We have a plannning session scheduled for September, but illness has intervened in one of our families and we'll wait a few days to assess whether that can go on as planned, be postponed and rescheduled, or simply be moved to another location.
There's some great storytelling on tap for the rest of the year:
• Listen to WRGA for Nelle Reagan's Talk of the Town tomorrow at noon. The "Storytellers" will be there (usually some combination of Bob Harris, Delmas Franklin, Gary Greene, and me)
• Our Christy Davis is the director of Cave Screams Ghost Tours the wonderful ghost-story event that is expanding to two-days this year.
• Tellebration will occur on November 21. Watch for details of tellers, venue, etc.

Comment
Christy Davis
I'm so excited about Cave Screams! If anyone is interested in being a tour guide or storyteller for one or both nights, please let me know. I take good care of my tellers, and I know you guys are the best in Northwest Georgia, so you will definitely get the billing y'all deserve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment