Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: My Little Kingdom

 I think it is time to remind my friends that this is my little Facebook kingdom. Therefore:

Hillary Clinton's political positions may or may not be correct in every instance and I will accept arguments about those. She is, as is very well-documented, a lifelong advocate for moderate to liberal social and economic policies. She is a person of high moral and ethical standards who like me and you is subject to failings in that regard. Political fact-checkers have sometimes found her right, wrong, or somewhere in between - but usually more honest than most.
Take her to task for (as an example) her use of personal e-mail for public work. She and I will admit that was a mistake.
HOWEVER: I am not interested in wasting my time over stupid conspiracy theories that require belief that someone I have watched and admired for decades is Batman's Joker, Harry's Voldemort, Tolkien's Sauron, or a full Biblical Satan. She and I are not murderers, pet abusers, or evil step-parents just because we disagree with you. Get over it.
I will delete infernal nonsense and lies. If you are here to throw excrement your comments will be deleted. Repeat your venom and you will be banished from my little kingdom. ( 😉 ) Get real or get gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment