Sunday, September 02, 2018

Gleaning Facebook: Pieces of My Heart

Two pieces of my heart too far away.


Sandy Doughty

Boy, do I know and share that feeling!!

Duanne Walton
Two beauties!!! Another treasure photo!

Kathy Wilson
Love this photo of two beautiful girls!

Nancy Johal Singh
Gorgeous girls!!! They are too far away.💔

Ruth Baird Shaw
Beautiful (outside and inside) Brannon and Clementine, my granddaughter and my great-granddaughter!

Bryant Steele
I know the feeling.

Sara Mitchell Lynch
I know how you must miss them so much!

Laurie Craw
OK. Here's my last $5 for your plane ticket.

Anita Stewart
Two beautidul ladies.

Rose McDonald Darby
Beautiful both

Dan Ledford
the baby looks like its saying what do you want well?? lol

------------------------

Bonus pictures from September 1, 2018:








 

No comments:

Post a Comment