Monday, February 11, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: Unreasoned Hatred

How sad that there are in the world people who still think like this legislator. I took this from Bil Lepp's Facebook:

 

This man makes laws in WV.

Look at minute 6.09 and on. He says if he found out his kids were gay he would "see if [they] could swim." I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but dude... if I said anything that even could be construed as suggesting I would do harm to my children for any reason -especially on TV- I would not want to face Paula Gordon Lepp
At 4.38ish he says #LGBTQ is ..."the most evil spreading and hate filled group in this country."
Seriously? NAZIs? White Supremacists?
The #WVGOP #SpeakerHanshaw #GovJustice and need to do something about this.
#ProDiversity #IMProLGBTQ
Also- people are attacking him for his appearance. Let's be above that.

No comments:

Post a Comment