Sunday, June 16, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: Treason?


Comments

Fred Gould
Clock is ticking...


Sandra Pride
He and his followers are the traitors.


Terrell Shaw
Since some of his supporters are my loved ones, I must try to imagine they are confused rather than traitorous. HE is a traitor, though he is such an extreme narcissist that I am unsure he can imagine any interest beyond self-interest.


Sandra Pride
sorry,my nearest and dearest are also trumpies. It breaks my heart, which makes me angry. I can't really shake grown people so I take it out on FB. Need to stop that. May take up drinking instead.


Terrell Shaw
Sandra Pride
People I have admired literally all my 72 years have posted every piece of trash the Russians manufactured about Hillary, and are still livid about some imaginary Benghazi nonsense, but forgive every grab, every lie, every slobbery kiss of Putin and Kim, every caged child, every moronic and confused Biblical pronouncement, etc., ad infinitum.


Sandra Pride
I really do feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment