Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Granny & GrandShaw Grand Adventure 2022 - 9/21

It is so interesting to me that my grand girls have really gotten into watching British Baking Show Junior! One of our favorite games is playing British Baking Show with Play-Doh. I only occasionally am allowed to be a contestant. Most of the time Ruthie and Clemmie are the contestants and I have to give the baking assignments and announce the time remaining as they construct their "baking" assignments. AND I have to judge their creations and declare Star Bakers, and sadly, choose which baker must leave after each assignment. Ruthie and Clem are so talented that they seem to always make it to the final round. The fictional contestants (or me if I'm allowed to compete) are the ones who must leave.




Another ongoing entertainment are the puppet shows. Some of the puppets are actual puppets, but many are just dolls. This little puppet stage was one of the best ten bucks I ever spent.






The spider lilies were in bloom for the grand girls visit.





In the evening we had a ball playing on the levee as the sun went down.






Of course, eventually sleep comes.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment