Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Madame President?

If there is still, under some rock in Wyoming perhaps, a Neanderthal who would object to a candidate for President simply on the grounds of her sex, surely Hillary Clinton has answered their objections. Though I have leaned toward John Edwards, I must admit that Hillary Clinton captured the debate tonight. She was direct, confident, comfortable, reasonable, clear, grounded -- everything that the current Resident is not.




Joe Biden seemed very "Presidential", as well. I'll bet he gets a little bump.

I would enthusiastically campaign for any of these candidates, except the bookends Kucinich and Gravel. What a wealth of quality candidates we have -- Dodd, Richardson, Biden, Edwards, Clinton, Obama. When you compare these to lightweight Republican frontrunners Rudy and Fred I feel good obout our chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment