Sunday, January 14, 2024

Bedhead!

My sweet Sheila brought me a cup of coffee to the bedroom this morning and I rousted my sorry carcass from bed and joined her in the sitting area at the top of the stairs to sip coffee, text with my siblings, and peruse Facebook instead of getting ready for church as we should. We have not managed to change our sleeping patterns from our California visit yet.

Suddenly she rose from her chair grinning. She bent before me aiming her iPhone at my noggin and declared, "I've gotta get a picture of this!"

What more handsome bedhead have you ever seen? And Charity just sculpted my coiffure a few days ago.


I am an incredibly fortunate man to get to spend my retirement years with a thoughtful, beautiful, and fun-loving companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment