Friday, October 30, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Michèle Ma Belle.


From Matt Henderson: 

Hello, Mr. Shaw! Great to see you again. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for all you did for us at Pepperell. I cherish those memories...From the MONSTER crawdad we found in the creek, to even your daily serenading of Michelle O'Meara with the Beatles' "Michelle My Belle..."

🙂 .......Great times. Thanks! Take care!

Michelle Morioity Smith: Hey!!! I thought I was the only one he sang that song to!!! (see what great grammar I learned at Pepperell!)

Terrell: "Michèle ma belle. Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble"
The truth is, Michelle and Matt, I have a Michelle in my class again this year, and she also endures my constant refrain. The old dog may learn new tricks, but he never forgets the old ones it seems.
Lennon and McCartney were right, the words do go together well.
Matt it is so good to hear from you, too! My students pull crawdads out of the creek behind Armuchee Elementary several times a year still, and salamanders and periwinkle snails.

Matt: That's awesome!...Some traditions deserve to be carried on throughout the generations. I'd love to see it when you have a "Mandy" or a "Jolene" in the class.  
🙂
And Lennon & McCartney were right about a great many things, except for one GLARING exception: Greenlighting Ringo on "Octopus' Garden"...What the heck were they thinking on THAT one??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment