Friday, May 28, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: Broadway Spectacular III

Put it on your calendar now:

Broadway Spectacular III 
June 25, 26, and 27, and July 2, 3, and 4, 2010
Desoto Theater on Broad Street in Rome GA
Promises to be a good production. In it I get to play bits of three of my dream roles from musical theater: 
Jean Valjean from Les Miserables (Bring Him Home); 
Thernardier from Les Miserables (Master of the House) and 
Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof (If I were a Rich Man and Sunrise, Sunset). 
In addition I will play a (bearded!) Ben Franklin in two numbers from 1776 
(But Mr. Adams and The Egg) 
and sing a song from Aspects of Love (Love Changes Everything).
There will also be bits of Oklahoma, Cats, Man of La Mancha, and more. 
Y'all Come! 

Here's a link to an old post from 2006 about my favorite roles 

Comments

Carol Shaw Johnston
I will plan to be there! You know I love to hear you sing "Bring Him Home."


Terrell Shaw
Thanks Carol!


Jim Ellington
Break a leg, Terrell!!! If there are others in this show, should we pack a lunch? LOL!


Naomi Liles Crouse
Hey - how do we get tickets? We'll be picking up kids from Glisson around those dates and could probably swing by. Les Miserables is one of my favorite musicals ever!


Lillian Shaw
Awesome! But I won't get to be there... : (


Ruth Baird Shaw
Wow...I"m getting to be a cry baby just thinking about your singing Bring Him Home at my request at my celebration party in Dalton in 1990. Will the Fourth of July fireworks and the Cook Out at your house be on July 3?


Joan Shaw Turrentine
Will they make a professional video or audio for purchase? I will be there, but I sure would buy a video or audio too if available.


Ruth Baird Shaw
It would be a good time to have anoter Roman Holiday???

No comments:

Post a Comment