Friday, June 24, 2011

Gleaning Facebook: Cleve's Been Gone a Year

My profile pic is in memory of my friend Cleve Burton. We lost Cleve one year ago today. Here Cleve and I flank our Camp Glisson friend Pat Alger when we visited him in LaGrange about 1965.



Kendra L Harris
I love Cleve's wife Terri.. she shops in our store a lot and I think a lot of her.. she is also great friends with a close dear friend of mine.


Bob Doster
Lord, were we ever that young and that thin? Thanks for the remembrance.


Terrell Shaw
Yes, Serf, we were. Are we not still?


Bob Doster
Depends on who's eyes were using.


Betty Smith Franklin
Love that. Are there boys hanging around like that now?


Bitsy Burton
Thanks Terry for sharing this picture. A year gone by so very fast, seems like yesterday. I really do miss my brother, Cleve!!! Even 1965 seems like yesterday. Could you tag this picture to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment