Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: A Month of Friday Dinners

Oh the joys of having my eldest home for a whole month and a few extra days. For Chrismas she is giving us a month of Friday dinners she prepares. They have been great so far. But I am home with her during the day, and she is one who can look through the pantry and fridge and come up with something. A few days ago for lunch we had this pesto pasta topped with kale chips (coated with EVOO and crisped in the oven), garbanzo beans, and shredded parmesan. Yum.



Mandy Wallace
What is EVOO?


Terrell Shaw
Extra Virgin Olive Oil -- just call me Rachel Ray


Mandy Wallace
Lol! I was looking for some secret ingredient or something!! 

pastedGraphic.png


Adaïr AIis
That looks amazing


David Marlin Rains
Isn't this Georgia? EVOO, pesto, garbonzos, parmesan?! Where's bacon drippins, chick peas and the Velveeta?


Julia Hilburn Dent
Chef Shaw!!!!


Terrell Shaw
David, my wonderful daughter has learned highfalutin' vegetarianism during years of exile in New York City (Get a rope!) And it's catching. She even has me eating hummus!


David Marlin Rains
I love hummus too but don't let this get out around Rome, GA - could have political implications, like arugula.



No comments:

Post a Comment