Monday, March 14, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: For our sisters, mothers, wives, daughters...

I have loved a mother, five sisters, a wife, two daughters, many nieces and aunts, two grandmothers and hundreds of female students and friends. Shame on anyone who supports this shallow, immoral, unethical, dishonest, racist, sexist, fascist demagogue for President of our nation.

I loathe Ted Cruz's, Marco Rubio's, Mitt Romney's, John Kasich's politics, but I understand and respect friends who support those guys anyway. But I can not respect the views of a person who knows who Donald Trump is and still supports him. That has NOTHING to do with politics. Trump is unqualified by character to be elected to any office. It is not that his politics are loathsome, but that his character is loathsome.
If you are a Republican voter in Ohio, please vote for Kasich.
If you are a Republican voter in Florida, please vote for Rubio.
If you are a Republican voter in another state, please vote for anybody but Trump.
As for my Democratic friends, please vote. We can proudly support either of our candidates. Hillary Clinton is my choice, but Bernie's a good guy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment