Thursday, March 03, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: King Snake Vs. Copperhead

 This Copperhead picked the wrong fellow to mess with. This black King Snake is immune to pit-viper venom. After squeezing the life out of Coppy he's swallowing him whole. Yum. Look at those Hershey's Kisses along the side of the Copperhead.

As I ask my schoolkids: please don't be mean to an animal just because he happens to have been born a snake. He can't help being a snake.

Sherrill Corntassel Wise words. Wish more people would take that same approach.

pastedGraphic.png

Larry Madden Over the many years and exposure to many, many snakes I have never purposefully killed a snake. They have always generously shared their living room with me as I rudely stumbled through. Just one of the many wild animals that make up our wonderful natural world!

No comments:

Post a Comment