Saturday, September 26, 2020

An Encouraging Walk

 I try to walk five to six miles every day. Today my stroll took me from my house on Avenue A down to Fifth Avenue and then to Broad and Third Avenue to Fourth Street to Fourth Avenue, Second Street and back to Fifth Avenue. It felt great to see so many homes declaring their determination to restore our republic! If we can get this kind of support for Joe Biden in ruby red Rome then Georgia may actually be in play. If you would like to have one of these wonderful signs for your yard PM me ... I'll do my best to get you one.

Later note: Thanks for the response! I gave out my last Biden/Harris yard sign this morning, then managed to get 20 more... so I still have some available. Send a private message if you live in Floyd County and want one. I will come put it up. I only ask that you make a donation --- on your own, whatever you can online or by mail --- to the Biden campaign or the Floyd County Democratic Party. (I will not accept any money myself... this is 100% volunteer on my part and I don't want to handle any money for sure!)
Katherine Clonts
I too have loved all of the signage! Does the heart good to see our town putting up a fight!

Ellice Curry-Tucker
Yay!!!! Way to go Rome!!! Let’s flip this county/city, and then this state!!!! 

Susan Polkinghorn
This is awesome. We're working hard in Rockdale County!

Claudia Kennedy
Good on you! Happy to hear this. I would love it, but our HOA disallows signs in yards.

Shaina Gibson Linginfelter
I love the one on the bottom left!

Jan Cunningham
I’m loving the houses. I want the one in middle row, left side. 😍 And/or one on bottom row left side. Maybe I show move to Rome and add to your blue numbers.

Rachel White
I like the “any functioning adult” sign! 

Shonna Bailey
I love the... Any functional adult 2020. I got so tickled.

Susan West Colding
I would like one but at end of road on cul de sac    
    Terrell Shaw
    Maybe a bumper sticker would be better in your case. But I'll put a sign out there if you want it... might move     it later if we run out and need one in a more prominent location.
Liz Hilburn
Love it! 
I’m another one in Rome for Biden! 
My sign is up but it’s on my front porch... Honestly kinda worried about what people on my street might do to my home...I hate that I have fear of putting it out in my yard..

Lisa Nimmons Martin
Thanks for posting these pics. Very uplifting!! 
I'm in Douglas County. Drove thru a street that usually only had repubs signs.
Saw many Biden\Harris signs and no chump\punke signs

Karen Lagow
I am just staying with Facebook. My neighborhood doesn’t put out many national campaign signs, mostly local, and since I have to drive through solid Red country in Alabama, and late at night, I don’t want to ask for a pot shot from someone.

Jerry Maschinot
Thanks a whole lot Terrell Shaw

Merlene Lewis Petty
This is so awesome. You are truly making a difference. Thank you from South Georgia!

    Terrell Shaw
    The real hero in Rome on the sign front is Thomas Bavis! But I'm gonna help him all I can.

Gwen Buice
You are wonderful! I love these pictures and the signs

    Terrell Shaw        
    I appreciate it, I'm certainly trying to help, but Thomas Bavis is the wonder. 

Charles Graves
I first put one near the street and it lasted 4 days, I now have two together near the front porch near my security camera.

    Melanie Collette Babb
    Charles Graves Sam is bringing our signs in at night.

    Charles Graves
    Good idea, Melanie. I also placed my small security system sign next to the Biden signs so thieves will know they are on “candid camera”.

    Charles Graves
    Melanie Collette Babb I attempted to add that I also placed a security sign next to the Biden signs so thieves will know they are on camera. Hope it works. Miss seeing you folks at GLBC .

    Melanie Collette Babb
    Charles Graves we miss you too. I think of you and Sara often.

Melanie Collette Babb
Terrell Shaw, I contacted the Floyd Democrat headquarters about some signs about 2 weeks ago, but I have not received them.

    Terrell Shaw    
    PM your address and I'll put 'em up on Monday.

    Terrell Shaw
    Melanie Collette Babb ‘s signs are up. Yay

    Melanie Collette Babb
    Terrell Shaw thanks for your help. They are proudly on display.

    Terrell Shaw
    I think Thomas Bavis beat me there!😊I’ve put up 4 more this morning. Y’all keep PM-ing me, I’ll keep putting em up till I run out.

Michael J. Burton
Don’t come to the country unless you want to be depressed

    Terrell Shaw
    Michael J. Burton actually I’ve been pleased to see a few Biden signs in Floyd Springs. If we can raise our numbers in NW Ga from about 20% in 2016 to something closer to a third, we’ll win statewide. Not easy but doable. So take heart!

    Michael J. Burton
    Terrell Shaw the eternal optimist. I got 28% so doable. Try to meet with you soon and look at signs etc.

Cindy Smith
Can you get me signs for Biden and Ossaff or tell me where to get them???

    Terrell Shaw    
    Cindy Smith I’ll put em up later today. ... remind me of the address via pm.

    Cindy Smith
    Terrell Shaw thank you for my signs!!!! 

Dagmar D. Schmitz Carlton
I would love a sign for Biden/Harris.

    Terrell Shaw
    Dagmar, your sign is up. Yay! Thx.

   Allien McNair
   Go by our house and check out our flag

    Terrell Shaw
    Allien McNair post a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment