Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Lisette & Dan

 I am so happy for my beautiful and kind niece Lisette Lewis who put this message up on Facebook today...

-------------------


This is a long overdue update, but I am rarely on Facebook (except to post things for work). So here you go:

I am engaged! Dan and I met online in June, and he proposed just after Thanksgiving. He is a computer programmer for the FDA, and is funny, generous, kind, and all-around wonderful (obviously). We are planning a very small ceremony for immediate family on February 19, 2023 (which would be my grandmother’s 100th birthday) here in Maryland. The rest of you will get to meet him later. 🙂 (No, he’s not on social media.)
Other life details: Dan and I will continue to live here in Laurel, MD, just a few doors down from my current apartment. I am (finally) finishing up my prerequisite classes this spring, and planning to start my master’s in Art Therapy this summer. In the meantime, I am still managing the office at a local church during the week (aka the world’s most chill job), working as a naturalist at a nearby nature center a few weekends a month (aka the best weekend gig ever), and generally loving living around the corner from my brother Benjamin and his wife Caitlin and their hilarious and sweet kids.
It’s been an unexpected and wonderful year, and I look forward to the next one.

----------------------

Here are a random few of my Lisette pics...

Brannon Shaw, Jessica Shaw, Lisette Lewis


Lisette with my grand girl, Clementine


Lisette with Sheila


At our Fourth of July party; Lillian, Lisette, Caroline Atkins, Rene Hickman

Sheila, Brannon, Lisette, & Debi

Brannon, Amanda, Lisette, Jessica

Matthew, Benjamin, Brannon, me, Lisette, Andrew

Lisette, Lillian, Brannon, Rachel Craw









 

No comments:

Post a Comment