Friday, December 29, 2023

California Christmas 2023: Day Ten

When I saw the giant leather-like bag in the front playyard I didn't know the entertainment it would give three little girls and their grandfather for an hour or so this afternoon.













We brought several Christmas ornaments that Brannon had chosen from Mother's estate. It feels good to see a few of those things that used to hang on Mother's tree here with her great-grandchildren.


We ended up finding a dozen of these little homemade ornaments that Mother  used on her tree. David, Lillian, and Brannon each chose them so I alloted four to each of them.



I chose this little stained glass angel because we bought several ornaments similar to this very early in our marriage and I suspect this is one we gave to Mother, though I am not sure of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment