Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: Great Job, Mr. President!



Mr. President, you have been a wonderful steward of our Presidency during four very difficult years. Times are still tough, but I can see little that anyone could have done that would have brought us 5 million jobs, restored our standing in the world, decimated al Qaeda (and killed Bin Laden), restored the our lost investments in the stock market, reformed healthcare insurance, increased women's rights, etc., etc., etc.

I am not a Sheldon Adelson, but I will do what I can. I am making another donation tonight to your campaign to continue and accelerate our national recovery.
---
Wow! The President won the debate, hands down. He had the details. Romney, none. On substance and style, the President won. Period.
The best debate in the President's career, I think.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment