Thursday, May 07, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: The Four of Us

It feels so good to have the four of us together again.

 

With my daughters at Carlsbad's Flower Fields

My three girls. See the Carlsbad's Flower Fields, Carlsbad, and the Pacific Ocean in the background.

My favorite wife ... with Carlsbad's Flower Fields, Carlsbad, and the Pacific Ocean in the background.

In our North Coast Village condo...


At the condo in Oceanside...


On our way to see Brannon as Fantine in Les Miserables at the Avo Playhouse in Vista, CA. Break a leg, Bran!

Brannon's write-up in the Les Mis program.

Intermission: Oh. My. Huge musical in a small theater... A wall, a tsunami, of gorgeous voices twisting, blending, rolling, resounding. And, btw, my Fantine brought tears.

Sheila & Fantine






No comments:

Post a Comment