Friday, February 17, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: From Daniel Eason

From Daniel Eason
We had a group that got out to support immigrants, this afternoon. We also got far more support from passers-by than otherwise, which says a great deal about the city of Rome!

 


Cheryl Jenkins
And they were all invited to HUG II tomorrow night at 6:00 at First United Methodist Church of Rome!


Jessie Reed
I love that this happened and sorry I couldn't make it.


Joey Eason
Wish I was there.


Linda Hatcher
Thank you to everyone who showed up!


Darby McClendon Kennedy
I am pleased, though surprised, that you got such a good reception!


Daniel Eason
I was very pleasantly surprised, too. There were many honks and waves.


Lawrence Hyc

Do you mean ILLEGAL immigrants you dunce?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment