Sunday, September 06, 2026

Out and Back on the MBT



Late start: out the door at 8:35 a.m.




Molly nad her human along the MBT.


Eight month old Sushi was accompanied by Sushi 8 mos a mom, dad, and two little girls.

A quiet spot to watch the Oostanaula.


Love this section.



I'm trying to keep a record here of the ripening cotton field.

The cotton bolls are beginning to ripen.





Another butterfly -- would not cooperate by leaving his wings spread for my camera.


One off my favorite sections of the trail.

I can't resist taking more pictures of this Berry Collge field and the barn and silo. I love this walk.



A ragged Gulf Fritillary

Late Boneset -- Eupatorium serotinum


Bearded Beggarticks-- Bidens aristosa 
A native beauty.



Completed the circuit just before 11 a.m.


Meanwhile in California Ruth shows off her snagglepuss at the park.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment