Monday, June 09, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Roman Nomination

 Congratulations to my daughter Lillian Shaw, one of the nominees for the 2014 Roman Award as Female Showstopper for her role as Jan in Grease.

Notes from Facebook after the production of Grease:

Terrell Shaw to Lillian Shaw: My daughter was the epitome of great acting, singing, dancing in Grease last night!

Becky Gurley[Lillian] was one of my favorites last night. Sussana Brown who played Rizzo was another favorite.

Marie KindredLillian's rendition of Jan was fabulous ! She is so talented.

Carol Payne to Lillian Shaw: You were AMAZING last night in Grease. What a fabulous production!

Wendy DavisFun evening watching "Grease" at Rome LittleTheatre! My pal Lillian Shaw was the star of the show to me! What a fun surprise that my former classmate Danny Price was the dreamy crooner - well done, my friend!

Mario Sanchez to Lillian Shaw: I can't even begin to explain my newfound level of admiration for you, Lillian. It was an incredble joy seeing you on stage and I look forward to seeing you in more productions! :0)

Hill SawyerWent and saw this lovely lady in Grease tonight. My girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment