Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Stars

 I am preserving here (for my old age) images from Carla Bynum Patterson's Facebook of Armuchee's Star Student Haley Patterson's graduation party at El Zarape and her graduation ceremony at Rome's Forum. I was privileged to be honored by Haley as her Star Teacher.

-----------

Nora Matthews
What its this Uncle Terry?

Terrell
Nora, Haley Patterson was Armuchee's Star Student this year and she chose her old fourth grade teacher as her Star Teacher! Wow! That's something we elementary teachers don't expect. 
She framed the Star Teacher proclamation from the Georgia House of Reps for me and gave it to me at her graduation dinner. What a sweetheart!






Terrell: Two of my Stars, Haley Patterson (left), Valedictorian and Star Student and Kylee Daitz (right) Valedictorian and Naval Academy appointee. I was so proud for these two. They showed great poise and eloquence (with Anna Young) in addressing their classmates on this beautiful graduation evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment