Monday, June 12, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: A Pair of Mugs

From Carol Shaw Johnston to Ruth Baird Shaw:

Mother - I left my WRHS mug sitting on your kitchen counter! I can't believe it! Please set it aside somewhere safe (don't let Terrell or Deborah steal it!) and I will get it the next time I visit.

Jenny Sills
Gotta watch those two. Does this make you the "good" sister?


Joan Shaw Turrentine
I noticed it after you left 

pastedGraphic.png


Ruth Baird Shaw
I could not believe you left it. I know it is something you want to keep. (So I will try to remember to put it away before Terry or Debi come over!!! ) <smile> As Always...It sure was great to have you and Ron here.


Amanda Hearn Sims
She didn't say that anyone else in the family couldn't take it...noted

Ruth Baird Shaw
Uh-Oh...wonder what Amanda has in mind???


Carol Shaw Johnston
Amanda will hold it hostage and demand a ransom!


Amanda Hearn Sims
Sounds like you know me quite well...I need to stop being so predictable



What a nice pair of mugs! Carol Shaw Johnston Oh no! Mother wasn't quick enough to hide it before you got there! Frank Norris You don't have a shot in that mug, do you Terrell? (smile.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment