Thursday, June 29, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: Time's Cover - Me!



Trying to create my own Time Magazine cover (!!!) I stupidly allowed a website called mywaydotcom to get into my Safari program... I made my cover but in the process screwed up my computer.
Anybody know how to rid my Macbook Pro of this awful software? It has taken several minutes just to type this message... everything has slowed to a crawl.
By the way, Darrell Fedchak, this is me as Maurice in Beauty and the Beast about a decade ago.

Comments

Terrell Shaw
Yay... I think/hope I fixed it.


Laurie Craw
Vanity is a curse on your MacBook. 


Terrell Shaw
Vanity thy name is Terrell. 


Donald Murdock
That's so goofily you! Did you print it for framing? Try a reset.


Ken Gossett
I would buy this issue! 


Terrell Shaw
Even this 'Next President' would be an improvement over 

the Crippled American occupying that office now!


Ken Gossett
A tremendous improvement


Terrell Shaw
Ken Gossett
, yes, but so would be the next guy who crawls out 

from under the Turner McCall bridge! 


Sam Burnham
I'm partial to Time's 1734 Man of the Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment