Thursday, June 10, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Two Carlin Sisters and One On the Way

Two more pics of the Carlin Sisters --- so far --- but did I tell y'all the third Carlin Sister is scheduled to arrive on Halloween? Let's see, I figure Clem will play the fiddle and maybe Ruth can strum her Papa's banjo. Guess Sheila and I need to line up a guitar for the new sister.


This post got 150 likes and 55 comments -- most were just congratulations in one form or another. I'll pick a few special commentsto save here.

Ann Perkins Neimeier
I was hoping for a boy!

Terrell
Ann, I wouldn't trade any of my little girls for any ol' rotten boy!!

Nora Matthews
How old are they now?

Terrell
Clem turned three in April. Ruth will be 19 months in a few days.

Anita Stewart
That is super news. Gee, you and Sheila will have to make lots more trios to California to see a houseful of beautiful girls.

Terrell
Reckon we could get a gofundme started?!

Michael J. Burton
Okay three girls are cool. Now two boys





No comments:

Post a Comment