Thursday, February 03, 2022

Storytelling for the Little Guys

Here are some pics from two performances for kids. 

The first few are from a weekend library appearance where I showed off a baby alligator and told my version of Ed Stivender's version of David Holt's version of Joel Chandler Harris's version of a creation story about how come baby aligators are colored differnetly from their parents. 

The other is from a performance of my own creation story "Why Mr. Anole Has Two Outfits" for a daycare and home school group 

I'd love to come perform for your school class, scout group, civic club, senior home, pre-school, library, church group, ... shoot just about any group of any age anywhere in Northwest Georgia.

E-mail me at ...

terrell.shaw@dnr.ga.gov 

(for Arrowhead Environmental Education Center, a project of the Wildlife Resources Division, Georgia Department of Natural Resources)











No comments:

Post a Comment