Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: From Warren

Warren Lathem

Turell:), just wanted you to know that this morning I give thanks to God for you and Sheila and your family and what you and all the Shaws mean to Jane and me.  I know we MAY disagree on a political issue or two, but those pale in importance to the blessing you all are to our lives.  Wish we could see you more often.  Maybe you can come over after school and we can watch Glenn Beck together?


Terrell Shaw
Happy Sunday morning to you, Wally pastedGraphic.png

. At least you didn't call me TuhRELLE! Growing up I was used to friends calling me "Turry", I figured that was a pronunciation problem, not a misunderstanding of the name. Then my friend Scott wrote our names down for scorekeeping purposes (Remember "The Game of Life"?) and spelled my name exactly that way.

Sheila and I are also very grateful for you, Jane, and your family -- even ol' Jarred! pastedGraphic_1.png

And especially for you wonderful mother- and father-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment