Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: Health Goals

 Sheila baked chicken breast strips marinated in a concoction of the zests and juices of lemon, lime, and orange. She served it with brown rice and an orange/avacado salsa. mmmmmmmmm... We will celebrate our weight loss and vigor gains with our annual Independence Day barbecue feast on the river. Y'all come.


Joan Shaw Turrentine
Yum!!


Dana Jordan Alexander
wow that sounds great ...


Terrell Shaw
Four months to get closer to the profile pic. I'm keeping this profile pic for inspiration. I haven't been so slim since then... 1982 BC. May not get there in four months but maybe reasonably close.


Dana Jordan Alexander
Mr Shaw you are an inspiration all on your own ... no matter what you look like , in all of our eyes you will always be special ...


Cameron Smith
also skewer them, grill them, bbq sauce them


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Good for you, Mr. Shaw! We want you to stay healthy and hang around for a looong time to come!

Lisette Lewis
That chicken sounds great--do you have the recipe?


Barbara Jean Smith
That sounds awesome!


Terrell Shaw
It is very good, Barbara, Lisette, Joan. I ate the last of it tonight. Sheila isn't sure it's worth the bother and waste of citrus -- she hated to pour out the marinade after the chicken finished bathing. The recipe came from the AJC. If I find it online I'll post a link.
Now Dana, you are too sweet! Of course, I KNOW I look purdy, even fat! Sometimes these days I feel more spatial than special though! <grin>
Cameron, sounds like you will enjoy the link above. You'll havta make our party on the Fourth this year.
Thanks for the encouragement, y'all. I've been good for five days. We foodaholics have to take it a day at a time.
Oh, I am gonna be soooo bad on July Fourth! I do LOVE to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment