Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Feral Kitties

These beautiful kitties want to adopt responsible people. They are not picky; two of their siblings have adopted John Paul Schulz & Dekie Hicks!










Joey Jones
Where are these located



Monica Sheppard
Oh how I wish!!! But I’ve been adopted by too many precious faces already. pastedGraphic.png


Nena Dake
I think they have adopted you!


Terrell Shaw
AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!


Terrell Shaw
Nena, we foisted one off on... I mean we are down to two: the orange tabby and the shy dark gray and white one.


Nena Dake
Here they are with their siblings.
All soft and adorable and very smart. Dekie has one of her kitties already reading on the computerpastedGraphic.png


pastedGraphic_1.png


Ellice Curry-Tucker
All the ones who have adopted me are currently fighting....so....I’m afraid I’ll just have to admire their photos. 4 is too many! 5 would be disaster it’s!! Lol


Katie S. Kimbrough
They’re cute!


John Paul Schulz
It looks like that one is kin to our Trouble. He is a wonderful young and loving kitty.


Terrell Shaw
This one adopted Kelly and Joey for his/her humans today. Two more..


Terrell Shaw

pastedGraphic_2.png


Terrell Shaw

pastedGraphic_3.png


Susan Barnes Babb
We have two already, but these kitties are tempting!


Rebecca Odom
Susan Barnes Babb
do it!


Susan Barnes Babb
Rebecca Odom
I can bring it to SC!


Debbie Reece Grigsby
If you run out if kittens, my great niece Olivia found this sweet kitten on Veteran’s Hwy today. She looking for a home for this tiny baby.
pastedGraphic_4.png


Dekie Hicks
I hope they all adopt good hoomans! Trouble and Mr. Bolt are growing fast, and are quite the entertainment. Their new cat condo arrives tomorrow.


Carl Sharpe-Ehui
Any females left?


Terrell Shaw
I don't know the sex of either of the two kittens that remain. Sorry.


Jessie Reed
My son, Iam, has been begging for one. Let me talk to Rob... maybe if I show him these pictures maybe he’ll cave. 

pastedGraphic_5.png


Debbie Reece Grigsby
Looks like my great niece found the kitten a home! Yeah! 

pastedGraphic.png


Jane Nelson Risdon
Sigh. Wish I could have ome.


Dee Brenner Belk
Are any of these still available

No comments:

Post a Comment