Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Haircut

I finally broke down and allowed my baby girl to sculpt my wild head of hair... she conferred with youTube and got a five-minute cosmetology degree and ta-dah! Photographic evidence shows my life was endangered only briefly.


Susan Barnes Babb
That look of sheer terror!

Alice Jeffries Keel
Good job!


Susan Barnes Babb
You know, just a little more combing the sweepover to the right, some orange hair dye, and you'll look kinda like your favorite President! 
Oh, please don't delete me from your friends! Couldn't help it. I'm going to hell for this one!

Susan Barnes Babb
In case you're not sure how to maintain the look! (You really are one of my favorite people!)







Claudia Kennedy
Looks great! I hope you tipped her well! My husband hasn’t gone to a barber since we met in 1993. I think I outta send him a bill. I also do my own hair and have since I was 17.

Susan Barnes Babb
I'm impressed! Great job, Lillian!

Robin Haynes McCullough
Nice haircut!  I am getting ready to give Andy a trim. I cut my own last month.

Cindy Smith
Way to go Lillian!!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment