Thursday, October 08, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Peggy

 Back downtown for Hauntings on Broad for a third night. Here is Rome’s famous Peggy....


George Dean
Legendary for sure...


David Matheny
Looks like a BLESSED Madam!


Betty Smith Franklin
Her real life sister was in one of my first college classes at FJC.

Donald Murdock
On a bet, Bob Davis and I hung out in her front parlor one day. That's as far s it went. Honest! Peggy was a sweetheart.

Terrell Shaw
Donald Murdock likely story. 


Donald Murdock
Yeah, I'm full of 'em.

John Vick
Yea, you are on a roll!!

Charles Graves
I often delivered packages from Miller Brothers. Peggy was very polite and soft spoken to me. 17 years old at the time.

Richard Marable
Charles you need to write a book! Title “ All The Things I Didn’t Do But Was Guiltily Off! 


Lindia Moore
I have never heard of the famous Peggy.

Terrell Shaw
Lindia Moore Peggy’s in Rome was one of the most famous brothels in the south.

Janet Behnke
When we were kids we used to call her phone and ask, “Is my daddy there?”

Beau Gordon
Not the way I remember her, wait, I mean not the way she was described to me.
Janet Behnke
She had a rival named Mabel, who was the Avis of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment