Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gleaning Facebook: Mildred Joins Facebook

My dear friend Mildred Greear has joined Facebook. Some of our former students and fellow teachers and environmentalists and writers will want to touch base with her!

Monica Sheppard
I was just wondering about her! Glad to hear it!

Kathy Vogler Steinbruegge
I am so excited to know that I will be able to see Mildred on Facebook and I enjoy reading what you post. Did you know your daughter showed my son around New York last November? I didn't even know they were friends.

Terrell Shaw
Thanks! One of my high school classmates has read some of my posts and today declared me a Marxist! <grin> So it's nice to get a positive review.
Brannon and Lillian are both in the Big Apple (sigh!) and give regular tours to visiting Romans so I'm not surprised, but I didn't know.

Deb Joyner Dennemann
I Mildred someone we should get on the newsletter?

No comments:

Post a Comment