Sunday, January 02, 2011

Gleaning Facebook: Lily's Garden Holiday Wish

 Final Report on our 

Lily's Garden Holiday Wish....

Final Report on our Lily's Garden Holiday Wish....

A wonderful person who insists upon anonymity has given $300 cash to bring our total giving for the Holiday Wish to $1035!! Thank you to all the contributors and well-wishers. Also I think that some of you made donations through the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital video that I posted. I have no record of thoose but they also go toward a cure for childhood cancer, so I am also very thankful for those gifts. This has been one of my my favorite Christmas gifts ever! (Well, there was there was that 3-speed bike in 1959! And you may have read about the gift my Dad left for me in 1986. But this is certainly right up there!)

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment