Friday, January 02, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Ohio State.

I s'pose I can claim Ohio as my fourth state. Georgia, of course, 1947-50, 1954-present, but 1950-54, and 1965-69 I lived mostly in Kentucky, and 1969-71, I lived in West Virginia, but while Daddy was in collge we lived in Adams County, Ohio on the weekends. (And I married into a Tallahassee family of course, so add Florida too.) 

So way to go, Ohio State.

Condolences to my Alabama forebears and a few Tide fans among my loved ones.

----------------
Terrell Shaw
Now, though, on the basis of a week at Lincoln City on the beautiful coast of Oregon: Go Mighty Ducks!


Bob Doster
Johnny Cash has a song for you: "I've been everywhere man."


Jenny Sills
Yep it is gonna be a sad Sunday in our class. No Alabama and no Auburn. Condolences Larry and Sam.


Terrell Shaw
First national playoff and no SEC or ACC in the final. Ouch.


Don Rusk
Ohio State is the new SEC North! Mark Mates said when we beat Wisconsin 56 to nothing, it just proved Wisconsin and the Big 10 was just overrated. He also said they were one dimensional so it was easy to stop the run. Yet, Auburn allowed Gordon to run over 200 yards and they are in the great SEC. I won't begin to rub it in about the lowly Buckeyes and their third string quarterback dominating Alabama! Even Mark Mates who hates Ohio State and the Big 10 was impressed.

Terrell Shaw
Uh-oh, Don, you old Yankee devil! Be careful. The South will rise again! 

pastedGraphic.png


Don Rusk

No,Urban Meyer is going to transform the Big 10 into the New SEC! 

\

No comments:

Post a Comment