Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Peach State Storytelling Festival

 We had a great time at the Peach State Storytelling Festival. I got to tell my winning fib from last year's Big Fibbers Storytelling Festival again. I was thrilled to see the dean of American Storytelling, Donald Davis, laughing in the audience. Donald's program tonight started at eight. He kept us chuckling for an hour and a half with three tales. Too late to write about it tonight. Maybe tomorrow! After a busy weekend and late nights I sing at all three services at Trinity in the morning. G'nite all.

David Jones
I know you were great


Terrell Shaw
Thanks!


Terrell Shaw
I wish you could have been there tonight. You woulkd have gotten a kick out of Donald.


Terrell Shaw
My fellow Roman, Gary Greene wowed 'em with his great song (and story) Cherokee Names.


Terrell Shaw
Martin Penland Teem
I used your name in vain again!


Martin Penland Teem
I'm flattered, I think.


Terrell Shaw
pastedGraphic.png

No comments:

Post a Comment