Monday, February 09, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Andy Offutt Irwin University

What a treat Saturday and Sunday have been for me this week. I spent them at the Stovall House B&B at Sautee Nacoochee, GA.

Our class picture, Sautee-Irwin University, 2015

 
Of course, I couldn't get a mere three miles from Helen Georgia without checking in on our dear friend Mildred Greear. My ulterior motive was to get Mildered to sing her song about Lookout Mountain into my cell-phone-recorder. She and I and Virginia Summer sat around a table this morning and talked and talked. And yes I recorded Mildrred and her song. And then about four other songs!

Julia Hilburn Dent
Wow!! Virginia looks great too!! I did not get to go to Mr. Summers service.

What a delight these two bright, and interesting nonagenarians are. Virginia just lost Lloyd (II) three weeks ago.



The upstairs hall.



No comments:

Post a Comment