Friday, November 01, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: Bonnie Askew for City Commission

I’ve been privileged the last few years to participate in a wonderful non-political group of civic-minded Romans called One Community United. As a part of that group I have gotten to know Bonny Askew better. Our paths have crossed many times before since our kids grew up through Rome City Schools together. I have appreciated the sincerity, the intellect, and the dedication of this community leader. Bonny and his talented wife, Adrianne, are great folks. So I was really pleased when I saw this picture in the paper of him offering himself for election. Please join me in putting Bonny Askew on our City Commission.
If you have already voted for Bonny or WILL vote for him on Tuesday, would you share this post? It is likely that only a handful of votes will make the difference in this hotly contested race! Four years ago in Ward one a losing candidate and a winning candidate were separated by less than three dozen votes! Please help Bonny be a part of our commission!

VOTE TOMORROW! Tuesday, 7-7, at your regular local precinct voting location.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment