Thursday, November 03, 2022

One Precinct At a Time

Mike with Sheila and me on a hike in 2018.









My friend Mike Bock posted this (Click the photo) today. I found it inspiring. Raphael Warnock has compared votes to prayers. I suppose that means Mike is issuing a "call to prayer" to all his neighbors in his Kettering Ohio voting precinct. 

I don't have the time of the means to send similar printed messages to my neighbors, so I'll have to let Facebook be my medium.



I strongly approve of Raphael Warnock (our US Senator), Stacey Abrams (our candidate for Governor of Georgia) and Marcus Flowers (Our candidate for US Representative from the 14 District) and the rest of our Democratic slate. BUT I must admit to a different primary reason for asking all my patriotic neighbors to vote Democratic ALL the way down the ballot. I am genuinely frightened for the first time in my life that our republic may not survive under the many election-denying, Nazi slogan spouting, extremists that are on the Republican slate in Georgia and all over the country. 

If Hershel Walker and Marjorie Taylor Greene are elected we will have absolute gridlock and vile sham investigations for the next two years at least. Greene has promised to bring impeachment proceedings, with NO credible evidence of criminal behavior, against multiple people including the President and the Attorney General. This is insane. It is unAmerican. It will keep Congress from tackling the real challenges that confront us. It will further divide our nation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment