Sunday, April 02, 2006

More on the President, FISA, Iraq, etc.

We've been busy with our jobs and with our daughters the last couple of weeks. I haven't been able to spend as much time on my limb. But here's some good reading for you:

John Dean's testimony before the Judiciary Committee of the Senate.

Dean's column on the same subject.

I watched the FISA judges' testimony on C-Span. It seemed clear to me that they felt that the President should follow the FISA law.

Charlie Reese (and I, BTW) saw the current situation in Iraq coming a long time ago. He wrote about it in today's column.

And Reese isn't the only conservative critic of Bush. Conservatives like Peggy Noonan are beginning to give Bush as much bashing as we Democrats have. I join Bill Press in asking: Is it OK now to disagree with Bush's policies without being branded un-American?

No comments:

Post a Comment