Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Harry's New Movie


I saw Harry Potter last night with Lillian, Jonathan, and Gregg. Great! I think it was the best of the HP movies so far. Wonderful cinematography -- interesting camera angles and dramatic lighting. Good acting. Daniel and Rupert have really developed as actors.

-----------

Laurie Craw
Didja know Rachel catered the HP NYC premier party and rubbed elbows with several of the stars? Yep but they didn't give her a big tip or nothing so who cares.


Terrell Shaw
One'll these days there'll be a mama posting about a young caterer rubbing elbows with Rachel Craw.

Tony Pope
Ha...no reasonable changes... Moviewise I liked it...but wonder why they changed (left out, etc.) so much that made the book such a good read. Why they don't consult me I don't understand! Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment