Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Cheap Shot, But it Tickled Me

OK, I oppose Mitch McConnell because of his vile obstructionism and his policy positions. I don't care what he looks like. Some of my favorite Democratic candidates would win no beauty contests. But I almost laughed out loud when I saw this pic of ol' Mitch. He reminded me of some reptiles I know well, especially turtles. So I hunted up his doppelgänger…

Whadya think?

(I need to follow up on Charlie's suggestion below, just too show I'm a good sport!)

Comments:

Laurie Craw: Apologize to the turtle, Terrell. The turtle can't help looking like Mitch McConnell.

Claudia Kennedy: Oh, Terrell, you are too funny. Now quit picking on that turtle. Your mama taught you better.

Don Murdock: Yep. Another mutant turtle-head!

Charlie Hehn: Hilarious. Now do one for a Democrat. Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment