Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Putting a Little Money Where My Mouth Is

 I just made another very small donation toward a victory for Hillary Clinton. She is an outstanding American, a brilliant mind, a strong and kind heart, an experienced diplomat, an accomplished executive, and a proven progressive. I believe she will be an outstanding president.

And I am far from alone. More Americans have voted for Hillary than any other candidate of either party so far in the primaries and caucuses of 2016.



CeCe Baker She's wonderful.

Larry Madden I morn for you my friend...

Terrell Shaw I think my party represents morning in America. I am in a very happy place Larry. I have in my party two candidates who are admirable, principled, well-versed in the issues, brilliant, and whom I can support unreservedly for their economic policies, diplomatic policies, education policies, human rights policies, and environmental policies.
If there is mourning appropriate, it is for a formerly great Republican party imploding with its two candidates a fascist and a right-wing extremist/obstructionist.


No comments:

Post a Comment