Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Shadows at Arrowhead

Shared by Michael Burton:
Terrell Shaw has been working with my kids since 1967. Proud to see him give positive experiences to Joseph Smyth, my grand son, and my son, Miles Burton. Three guys always working to help little kids.

I had a great time today as I was accompanied by these two “shadows” from Coosa High. They were a great help before, during, and after the visit of two Model Elementary second grade classes to Arrowhead. It was a beautiful day made even better by this good company!

Michael J. Burton Three great fellows in my book.


Gola Burton Thanks for share in the photo and your knowledge

Howard Smith You should not be embarrassed by the fact you need caregivers at your age.


David Marlin Rains Don't let them get you on a skateboard Terrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment