Sunday, December 24, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: Christmas Eve 2017


Brannon & John portrayed Mary and Joseph in Trinity's 60th annual live nativity on Christmas Eve.

Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Aww! They look so sweet with the baby Jesus! 

pastedGraphic.png

Always loved this. My Quincy was an Angel in this Nativity many years when she was a child. Such a special tradition

pastedGraphic_1.png

Terrell Shaw
I first stood in the Trinity nativity in 1962. 

pastedGraphic_2.png


Rita Lawler
What a nice picture to have, especially for this Christmas.

Terrell Shaw
Yes. 

pastedGraphic.png

Michael J. Burton
Wonder when I first stood

Terrell Shaw
Maybe '58? (the first year)

Michael J. Burton
I’m pretty sure I was in the first one

Terrell Shaw
Michael J. Burton
I’d be surprised if you weren’t.


George Barton
I was in the first one. Have lots of memories. A favorite is when Susie Latimer was Mary, and they had a live milk cow behind her. The cow got nervous with all the cars and lights, and did what upset cows do, she lifted her tail and starting reducing tension for about 30 minutes. Susie got nervous but maintained control.

Terrell Shaw
Just orally interpreted your rich prose to my assembled family (Mother, three sisters, a neice, and Sheila) to the merriment of all!
Tagging Cynthia Latimer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment